Resort Lifestyle at Bridgewater
This corner unit on the 2nd floor features 2 spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets. The updated kitchen has granite countertops and tiled floors, as well as stainless steel appliances. The private balcony is perfect for enjoying morning coffee, and houses extra storage. A washer and dryer is conveniently installed in the master bedroom closet. 2 assigned gated parking spaces. This unit is located in the highly desirable Bridgewater condo complex, adjacent to the waterfront and Emeryville Public Market. This community has a pool, spa, fitness center with yoga room, massage room, beautifully landscaped courtyard, dog run, BBQ area and club room. Located in the heart of Emeryville, this complex is close by to Bay Street with shopping, restaurants and theatre. Nearby to free Emery-Go-Round shuttle, BART, Amtrak, public transit, freeways and only about 20 minutes from S.F.
- Light-filled 2 bed 2 bath corner unit, approx. 1104 sq.ft.
- Spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets
- Updated kitchen and bathrooms with granite counter tops and tile floorings
- Private balcony and storage room
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Monthly HOA fee $522
- 2 assigned gated garage parking spaces no.142 & 143
- Fitness center with massage room, beautifully-landscaped courtyard, pool and spa, designated BBQ area and club room for entertainment
- Walking distance to Emeryville Public Market, Bay Street shops and restaurants. Nearby free Emery-Go-Round shuttle, BART, Amtrak and minutes from freeways
Request More Information
- 220 Volt Outlet
- Counter - Stone
- Electric Range/Cooktop
- Updated Kitchen
Space Per Unit - 2
Sewer System - Public, Water - Public
Additional Property Details
Location of Unit:
Corner Unit, Elevator Building,
- Club House
- Gym/Exercise Facility
- Security Gate
Homeowners Association (HOA)
HOA Fee Includes
- Common Area Maint
- Exterior Maintenance
- Hazard Insurance
- Management Fee
- Security/Gate Fee
- Trash Removal
More About Emeryville
Sandwiched between Oakland and Berkeley sits the widely transformed City of Emeryville. Once coined the “rottenest city on the Pacific Coast” in 1927 by former Chief Justice Earl Warren, for a while, with its abundance of speakeasies and racetracks, Emeryville was an industrial wasteland of lawless entertainment that lived up to its name.
Today, Emeryville shows few signs of its risqué past and has become the place for homeowners who appreciate its hip and eco-friendly metropolis vibe.
In a Word
Although Emeryville shed its rebel reputation long ago, the town’s historic speakeasy buildings and bayside setting are favorites of the out-and-about set. Here, you’ll find:
- Restaurants like Rudy’s Can’t Fail Cafe and Townhouse Bar & Grill satisfy adventurous diners with classic American cuisine and historic tales.
- The famous Oaks Card Club, a favorite amongst local gamblers. Don’t worry too much about the hand you were dealt, as fans of the Club suggest cashing in on the joint’s hot pastrami sandwiches instead.
- Droves of walkers, joggers, bikers, and boaters who come together at the Emeryville Marina to enjoy views of Angel Island, Alcatraz, and the bay’s three renowned bridges.
Urban, hip, and riding a wave of reinvention, approximately 90 percent of those living in Emeryville reside in new, spacious lofts and condominium complexes.
For those who seek variety, Emeryville housing plays to the preferences of many. From the sharp lines of modern style to elegant luxury, Emeryville makes for an exciting and vibrant place to call home.