Penthouse Unit at Andante Condominium
This penthouse unit in Andante has 2 master suites, each with connecting full bathrooms and walk-in closets. With unobstructed views, recessed lighting and high ceilings, this unit has wall-to-wall carpeting and has been freshly painted. The kitchen boasts granite countertops and Pergo flooring, with a home office space in the dining room with a built-in desk. A washer and dryer are tucked conveniently in a closet in-unit, with an extra private storage room directly adjacent to the front door. This unit comes with 2 assigned parking spaces in the attached garage. Andante is a secured gated community with gym, spa and separate bike storage, centrally located in the heart of Emeryville and just steps away from East Bay Bridge Shopping Center. Also minutes from Emeryville Public Market and Bay Street shops, restaurants and movie theatre. AC Transit bus to S.F. arrives right in front of the complex, minutes from MacArthur BART and freeway access. Only 20 minutes from S.F.
- Penthouse unit with 2 bedroom 2 bathroom, approx. 1146 sq.ft
- 2 master suites with walk-in closets
- Unobstructed city views from master bedroom and dining area
- Freshly painted interiors with wall-to-wall carpeting
- Convenient in-unit washer and dryer
- Extra private storage next to unit
- 2 assigned gated parking spaces (no. 88 & 94)
- Monthly HOA $591
- Walk score: 90, AC Transit in front of complex, minutes from MacArthur BART, freeway access and 20 minutes from S.F.
- Shower Over Tub
- Solid Surface
- Shower Over Tub
- Solid Surface
- Counter - Stone
- Electric Range/Cooktop
- Garbage Disposal
- Range/Oven Built-in
Attached Garage, Garage Parking, Space Per Unit - 2
Sewer System - Public, Water - Public
Additional Property Details
Location of Unit:
Elevator Building, Levels in Un
- Gym/Exercise Facility
- Security Gate
Homeowners Association (HOA)
HOA Fee Includes
- Common Area Maint
- Common Hot Water
- Exterior Maintenance
- Hazard Insurance
- Management Fee
- Trash Removal
More About Emeryville
Sandwiched between Oakland and Berkeley sits the widely transformed City of Emeryville. Once coined the “rottenest city on the Pacific Coast” in 1927 by former Chief Justice Earl Warren, for a while, with its abundance of speakeasies and racetracks, Emeryville was an industrial wasteland of lawless entertainment that lived up to its name.
Today, Emeryville shows few signs of its risqué past and has become the place for homeowners who appreciate its hip and eco-friendly metropolis vibe.
In a Word
Although Emeryville shed its rebel reputation long ago, the town’s historic speakeasy buildings and bayside setting are favorites of the out-and-about set. Here, you’ll find:
- Restaurants like Rudy’s Can’t Fail Cafe and Townhouse Bar & Grill satisfy adventurous diners with classic American cuisine and historic tales.
- The famous Oaks Card Club, a favorite amongst local gamblers. Don’t worry too much about the hand you were dealt, as fans of the Club suggest cashing in on the joint’s hot pastrami sandwiches instead.
- Droves of walkers, joggers, bikers, and boaters who come together at the Emeryville Marina to enjoy views of Angel Island, Alcatraz, and the bay’s three renowned bridges.
Urban, hip, and riding a wave of reinvention, approximately 90 percent of those living in Emeryville reside in new, spacious lofts and condominium complexes.
For those who seek variety, Emeryville housing plays to the preferences of many. From the sharp lines of modern style to elegant luxury, Emeryville makes for an exciting and vibrant place to call home.